Salt-Away removes harmful saltwater deposits from your boat topside, deck, sail cover, rigging, trailer and more. Better than plain water! Spray it on and rinse the salt right off, no scrubbing needed. Use it to remove winter road salt from your car, too.
Salt-Away can be used as an engine flush to remove cooling system deposits causing engine over-heating.
It is excellent for maintenance of smaller items such as tools, diving and fishing equipment, boat hardware, zippers, underwater cameras, water valves, fittings, quick-disconnects, etc.
Use Salt-Away as a flush, soak, or washdown.
Helps prevent rust and corrosion by removing salt deposits, as well as leaving a protective rust inhibiting film.
This product is very concentrated - a little bit goes a long way.
Use just 1 part concentrate to 512 parts water (1 ounce to 4 gallons water).
• No scrubbing necessary; just spray on with a hose nozzle attached to Salt-Away's hose dispenser (Mixing Unit) and garden hose and then rinse off
• Can be used diluted as a soak
• 100% non-hazardous, non-toxic, bio-degradable
• Water-based, contains no petroleum components or solvents
• Tested to be safe on virtually all surfaces from wood, vinyl, leather, fiberglass, brass, stainless steel, aluminum, plastics and paint
• Formulated to remove heavy salt build-up; you can leave it in your raw water system (inboards, outboards, I/Os, gensets) to dissolve hardened salt deposits - helps prevent overheating
• Will not remove previously applied protective coatings, lubricants, or inhibitors such as Boeshield or WD-40
• Salt-Away is sold in drums for vehicle wash facilities, snow & ice management industries, public works, military and other governmental agencies, and industrial applications
• Hose mixer/dispenser available as kit (pictured) or as a separate item