A favorite of the Ship to Shore staff, this stuff works! My sailboat had yellowing fiberglass, so I applied FSR to the affected areas. Within minutes the stains were gone. The gel stays put on vertical surfaces, so it can do its job.
- Unique stain absorbing gel that serves a variety of purposes both ashore and afloat
- Ideal for removing oil, rust, exhaust, waterline and transom stains, yet it can also be used anywhere else fiberglass stains may crop up - shower stalls, furniture, etc.
- Use for removing road soil from trailered boats and recreational vehicles
- Non-abrasive quality makes it safe to use on white painted surfaces as well as on gelcoat
- Requires no sanding or compounding: simply apply with a brush, sponge or cloth, wait a few minutes and then wipe off or rinse; test a small area prior to use