Boats are a breeding ground for mold and mildew, especially in the winter. It is important to keep it from damaging wood, cushions and fabrics on your boat. The Davis Air-Dryr is designed to fight mold and mildew 24 hours a day. The unit has no fans, thermostats, switches, or moving parts - nothing to fail or to cause a spark. Safe for use even in the engine compartment of a boat. The Air-Dryr warms the air in an enclosed space, thus increasing its dew point, so it can hold more moisture. The Air-Dryr is intended for 24 hour operation.
• Helps prevent mold, mildew and corrosion; safe to the touch
• One of several steps to winterize
• Constant ON. . . low operating cost (no more than a burning light bulb)
• Ideal for boat, RV, home, office, factory and any area with moisture build-up
• Trouble free - no switch, fan or thermostat to break down
• Thermal cut-off prevents overheating should the air vents become blocked
• 110/120 volts; UL listed