Nearly as strong as Sikaflex-291 and slightly more flexible, Sikaflex-291LOT takes longer to become tack-free, allowing for a longer working time.
This is an all-purpose product used for general sealing applications such as deck hardware and equipment. It is resistant to weathering, seawater and ultra-violet radiation.
Sikaflex-291's permanent elasticity and medium strength, make for relatively easy disassembly, should that be necessary; use razor wire as a tool.
For similar performance with non-yellowing benefit use Skiflex-521UV (very good) or 295UV (best), but note the shorter work time.
• Use above or below the waterline
• Low viscosity - easy to gun
• Particularly suitable for large joints and gap filling
• NSF & USDA approved for potable water
• Paintable, sandable, tools with soapy water, and skins over slowly (3 - 5 hours)
• Use soapy water (never alcohol) to tool polyurethane sealants or adhesives
• Bonds very well to itself and other cured polyurethanes
• For use with bare aluminum or stainless steel, prep with Sika Cleaner 226
• The 10.3 oz cartridge is used with a caulking cartridge gun and the 3 oz is a squeeze tube, no cartridge gun required.