IN STORE PICK-UP ONLY
***NEW FOR 2017*** The Pau Hana 12'0" Endurance is a rugged touring board designed for off the grid adventures. The hull of the board is protected by the new Ricochet impact-resistant technology so that it can withstand contact with logs, rocks, or any other hard obstacles in the water. The Endurance is easy to maneuver and glides smoothly even when fully loaded with 90 lbs of gear. A strategically placed SeaMount System adds to the utility of the board for securely holding down gear in the front or rear. Extra handles make it easy to pull the board out of the water and drag across the ground. Named after Ernest Shackleton’s famous trans-antarctic journey at the turn of the century, The Endurance SUP is dedicated to the hardy characters who choose to boldly create their own adventures.
- NEW Ricochet Impact-Resistant Technology
- Extra soft pad doubles as a comfortable sleeping platform
- Strategically placed SeaMount System means you can bring all of your gear with you, maximizing your time on the water
- Deck pad designed to accommodate a bivy sack when pulled on the land
- Front and rear handles make board easier to transport
- LENGTH - 12'0" | WIDTH - 30" | THICK - 6.5"
- WEIGHT - approx 31 lbs
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT (LBS) - Beg. 237, Int. 271, Adv. 317
- VOLUME - 238 L
- FIN - single 9" fin
- # OF SEAMOUNTS - 39
- CONSTRUCTION - Ricochet Embedded Fiberglass & Wood Veneer
- DECK - 5mm EVA Extra Soft Pad
- CORE - EPS Foam Core