This is a fast curing, one-part, polyurethane adhesive sealant that creates strong, flexible, removable bonds.
If a permanent bond is desired, use 3M 5200 or Fast Cure 5200.
Fast Cure 4200 chemically reacts with moisture in the air to bond to wood, gelcoat and fiberglass.
It forms watertight, weather-resistant seals on joints and boat hardware, above and below the waterline.
Small 3 oz tube not available in black.
• Tack-free: 90 min
• Tensile strength: 300 psi
• Shore A hardness: 40
• Elongation: 750%
• Overlap shear strength for gelcoat (70°F): 244 psi
• Fast cure formula
• Allows for disassembly
• Do not use in high temperature applications (>190°F)
• Not recommended for the installation of glass, polycarbonate or acrylic windows unless they are also mechanically fastened
• Should be used within 24 hours after inner seal is punctured
• Sandable, paintable - but test first for compatibility; sealant is more flexible than most paints, do not paint in high elongation applications